The highest rated private boat tours on Lake George
Like father, like son...
Captain Ted was born and raised in nearby Schenectady, but spent summers on Lake George starting at a young age. His favorite activities growing up were hunting, fishing, and gardening. He attended Cobleskill New York State University and received an associates degree in Fish and Wildlife Technology. Ted has been in the hospitality and guiding business in Lake George his entire adult life. Additionally, he was a volunteer firefighter for 40 years including 28 years in the town of Bolton Landing on Lake George. Having held many positions and responsibilities ranging from training supervisor to emergency vehicle driver to assistant chief makes him uniquely qualified to operate our large boats safely. He enjoys hiking, landscape photography, and exploring our nation's National Parks in his down time these days.
Captain Tim was born and raised in the Lake George area. Growing up swimming in the lake every summer, he got his boating license at age 10 and began navigating its waters by himself. When not boating he was playing soccer, snowboarding, running track and field, and wrestling. He followed his father, Captain Ted's, footsteps and joined the local volunteer fire department at age 16 and became an EMT at age 18. After graduating high school he enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps and had a brief stint in college. Since then he's been spending his winters traveling abroad. He always returns every summer to enjoy life on Lake George and loves sharing the lake with others!
- Beautiful 27 Foot, 375 Horsepower bow-riders
- Quiet, smooth ride with minimal engine vibration and no smoke or fumes
- Thrilling open bow seating, shaded center area, and relaxing lounge in rear
- Easy entry and exit from dock
- Fun and comfortable for all ages
- Swim platform to get in and out of water easily
- Life jackets and all state-mandated safety equipment on-board for children and all passengers
Our 5 star reviews: